by Materia as Media - Tue, 22 January 2013
block_info: cstarchello_detailpages, Stories Main
The main material of the eco-friendly Fern interior wall covering are Guyabano leaves. The small Guyabano tree originated in tropical America but is now cultivated in the Philippines. The tree, its fruit, leaves, and bark are in scientific research used against several illnesses. For the covering material, the leaves pass several manufacturing procedures and are properly laid into a non-woven fabric and paper, using water-based adhesives. The material is then hand woven, using a handloom. Fern is available with dimensions of circa 0,91 m x 10,97 m, with a matte finish. Customized designs are available with dimensions not more than circa 0,91 cm wide and a length between 10,97 m and 22,86. Fern is suitable as interior wall covering, furniture surface material, and other aesthetic applications. The material is not applicable for areas with direct sunlight and with high moisture.
block_info: cstarchello_detailpages, Relates links
block_info: cstarchello_detailpages, Connected
More Products & Materials by TCI Tang Chen International Corp.
- Posted on March 25 2013 by TCI Tang Chen International Corp.
- Posted on January 22 2013 by TCI Tang Chen International Corp.
- Posted on May 14 2012 by TCI Tang Chen International Corp.
- Posted on May 11 2012 by TCI Tang Chen International Corp.
- Posted on May 10 2012 by TCI Tang Chen International Corp.